Pool Table Movers
Pool Table Movers in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Transporting a pool table is not the easiest job. This type of transport is not only ordered by billiard clubs. We are also needed by various entertainment centers and private individuals. In the latter case, the degree of difficulty is a little bit higher. Individuals order transport of the pool table to their place. This makes the maneuver space much more narrow. We provide all the transport and installation services for it.
Besides their large size and unusual dimensions, pool tables weigh quite a lot. Of course, the weight may vary depending on the type of materials from which the pool table is all made.
Are you moving, reselling, or buying a pool table? Our pool table movers intervene everywhere in Florida to dismantle, transport, and reassemble it.
Contact our sales department. You will receive a quick proposal.
How Much Does it Cost to Move a Pool Table?
Moving a pool table is never an easy operation. The good news is that there are very skilled movers who can help us move our belongings. The cost of the service depends on several factors. Those include the distance, the complexity of the task, or the moving formula that you chose.
Depending on the company, you can expect to pay between $700 and $1000 for a pool table move. For your information, the price for the installation of a pool table varies according to its size. It ranges from $200 to $600.
To find out exactly what you are dealing with moving costs, make a free online estimate. This is useful whether you want to estimate the cost of moving all your belongings or only the pool table. Our company offers a free estimate solution to find out the cost of moving.
You must think about the elements that may affect the move itself. Not only the budget or the specific package. We have to measure the degree of difficulty involved in transporting to the new location.
- If you are moving furniture into a building. How many floors there are before you arrive at your apartment? Is there an elevator or do you have to use the stairs?
- If the building does not have an elevator. Does the elevator shaft offer suitable transport space?
- And if the stairs are straight. Does the height between the ceiling and the stairs allow passage? A crane may be sometimes needed to lift the pool table if you do not want to ask for it.
There is also the constraint of the schedule. The choice of the day and time you move is also very important.
Can I Move a pool table by myself?
Transporting your billiard table by your own means is a cheaper alternative. But you will still have to pay, especially for the hire of a removal truck.
It is important to trust a team of pool table movers who specialize in this type of transportation. This is the safest procedure for a smooth move of this fragile equipment. Our moving experts do not only take care of the transportation of goods. They take care of the different steps of the move. Those include dismantling, transportation, and reassembling the table.
Depending on your property, there are two solutions for transporting a pool table. The first is to dismantle it, and the second is to keep it intact. For both options, the intervention of our teams will bring you great relief.
The process of moving pool tables with dismantling takes place in 3 steps:
- Our experienced movers take care of the complete dismantling of the hobby furniture. Since the table is all disassembled into different parts, it is the best time to change the carpet.
- While taking care to pack the most fragile parts, the team transports the entire table.
- Then, the movers proceed to its assembly once it arrives at the new location.
Moving a pool table without dismantling is also possible. Is access to the moving and the relocation site is convenient? Then you may consider loading the billiard table untouched into the truck. But this is no easier than dismantling. A pool table is very heavy. Leave it to the movers. That’s our job and we have the necessary equipment. The use of 4 trolleys placed under each foot will allow the pool table to be well maneuvered.
Our pool table movers will make sure to :
- Protect the most fragile areas that could be sometimes damaged during transport. This includes, for example, the corners and legs of the pool table.
- Protect your pool table. They will use special pool mat covers or moving pads combined with bubble wrap. The bubble wrap can’t be in contact with the wood as this may cause condensation and stain the wood.
- Cover the whole pool table with a special moving blanket.
- Place a blanket on the floor of the removal truck to lay your table the flattest.
Who moves pool tables in Fort Lauderdale?
Best In Broward Movers will move you through your city and the whole county of Florida.
Our main goal is customer satisfaction and happiness. We achieve this by providing a wide range of removals. This includes pool table transportation and furniture shipment at the highest level.
Depending on the type of order, we will estimate our work in the most favorable way for the client. Sometimes it only takes a phone call or a short message to receive a specific quote. For more complicated removals the quote is often made upon arrival.
Thanks to our qualified staff we can guarantee well secured, safe transport. With us, the change of location will take place without any effort or stress. The dates and costs of removals, as well as the offers, are all adjusted to the individual needs of the client.
Our pool table movers are:
Call us at 954-501-1225 to arrange a moving date. We will adjust the terms of service and date to your needs.